The main features of the new Fort CRMS are:
- Multiple CRMS are supported
- Participating organisations can manage their clients in one or more CRMS – e.g. employment related information can be entered via one CRMS and support related information can be entered via another CRMS
- Information held on each Client can be defined per-CRMS using an advanced form-builder
- Client records can be created by extracting details from an existing referral held in the FORT system
- The system checks automatically for possible duplicate records before a new client is added
- Referrals in Fort can be linked to the client record in the CRMS to provide a single view of all information held on a client
- Extra case-documents (in various formats) can be appended to the CRMS client record
- The case-documents can be displayed under user-defined headings appropriate to each CRMS
- Client details can be exported for further reporting or analysis purposes – client confidentiality is preserved by suppressing any reference to specific individuals
- Updates to a client record are logged
- Communications with each client can be recorded as part of the client details
- A client’s progress with vocational/non-vocational courses can be recorded
Alienation Fort is a tried, tested and secure online referral system that allows organisations such as advice & rights agencies to refer clients to the appropriate organisation within the network, track the referral through to its resolution or closure and report on aspects of the network.
For more information on Fort, please see our section on the referral system, or please contact us for more information and a demo.